Bridgewater Hotel Fairbanks
JL Hospitality Management, LLC is looking for an energetic, highly passionate General Manager for the Bridgewater Hotel Fairbanks, Trademark Collection by Wyndham.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in all operational areas of a selct service hotel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Day to day hotel operations, associate development, quality assurance, and active participation in all departments, working with department managers and supervisors.
• Adhere to Wyndham brand standards and management company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Work/partner effectively with company leaders in all disciplines.
• Hands-on approach in all areas of the operation.
• Creating an environment in which all associates have the ability to reach their full potential by being a role model, strong communicator, effective trainer, and mentor.
• Oversight of all department functions (housekeeping, front office, maintenance etc.)
• Tour and inspect property on a routine basis and monitor for cleanliness, safety and security, product quality and exceptional service throughout.
• Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure continuous guest satisfaction results.
• Active participation in budgeting and forecasting to maximize hotel revenue and profit.
• Participate in revenue management calls, sales calls and leadership meetings as may be scheduled.
• Previous General Manager or Assistant General Manager experience in a select service hotel environment preferred.
• A strong operator with a broad vision for excellence.
• College degree a plus.
• Proficiency with Synexis PMS system a plus.
• Proficient with common computer software programs (Excel, Word etc.)
• Working knowledge of financial statements and basic accounting.
• Ability to influence and achieve results in the areas of profitability and REVPAR.
• Demonstrated passion and sense of urgency in the achievement of results.
• A can-do leader who possesses a sense of urgency for meeting deadlines and getting things accomplished thoroughly and accurately.
• Highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Solid work ethic.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexible medical/dental/vision packages
• PTO plan
• Bonus plan
• Employee room discounts with Marriott International
• Tuition reimbursement JL Hospitality Management, LLC is quickly becoming the leader in Alaska’s Hotel Industry with 12 hotels in Alaska and two resort properties in Orlando, Florida close to Disney World.
We are growing quickly and looking for leaders who can complement our culture and overall approach to being “best in brand”.
Competitive salary, and full benefit package.
View more about who we are and our portfolio at www.jlhotelgroup.com.