Canapa Valley Farms
The Assistant Section Grower provides the daily care and focused
attention necessary to produce clean and potent cannabis for our
patients. This person will possess a passion for horticulture
and a willingness to continually learn more about the subject.
This an entry-level position that offers the opportunity to
learn and grow with the company and to take on increasing levels
of responsibility over time.
$36000 – $48000 USD per year
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements daily task as directed by the Section Grower
• Plant pruning at various stages
• Plant transplanting
• Routine visual inspection of plants to identify any
pests/deficiencies and reporting findings to the Section
• Accurately scan inventory into designated location(s)
• Calibrate, operate, and clean meters & sensors
• Cleaning/sanitizing work areas
About Canapa Valley Farms
Canapa Valley Farms is an ultramodern agricultural company focusing on sustainable cultivation and processing techniques using advanced technology.
Equal opportunity employer
Canapa Valley Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer.