– Owner Operator Truck Driver Apply online below to join our team or call Jeremy at (855) 446-1457 Why MercTrucking?
PAY: Our owner operators enjoy an incredibly aggressive payplan and make a lot of money.
They enjoy access to the most profitable freight in the marketplace and a dispatch team that organizes their schedule to achieve maximum profitability.
Our OTR trucks make the following: Up to 90% of gross revenue Power Only Loads (for those that don t have their own trailer): $5,000-$7,000 per week Dry Van Loads: $6,000-$8,000 per week Reefer Loads: $7,000-$9,000 per week Flatbed: $7,000-$9,000 per week Bonuses: DOT Inspection Bonus: $250 per passed DOT inspection (can get up to 4 per month) Longevity Bonus: $18,000 in 3 years ($500/mo x 36 months)
– just our way of saying thank-you for the loyalty and hard work.
MAJOR DISCOUNTS: Operating a truck is expensive, especially with rates as low as they are right now and fuel as high as it is.
It s a double whammy to your pocket-book and difficult for the average owner operator to be profitable out there.
Our services will save you a ton of money and will give your profit margins a much needed boost
– Stop overpaying for insurance, fuel, repairs, factoring, and repairs Not only are our programs the best you can find, but they re usually half the price of what you d normally pay: Insurance: $1mm in Liability insurance and $250k in Cargo insurance at GREAT rates with NO down payment required Tires: Get up to 20% off the retail price on your tire purchases Maintenance/Repairs: Discounted rates on labor and parts NATIONWIDE Fuel: Get up to $0.40 cents off the retail price on your fuel purchases Factoring: Stop paying 3%-4% (plus junk fees) to factor your invoices.
Enjoy a discounted flat rate of only 2% with us.
SUPPORT: We understand that a lot of other companies treat their Owner Operators like just another number.
Most Owner Operators out there have horrible support, a jerk for a manager, and dispatchers that let them sit for days at a time.
Think of us as being the EXACT opposite, literally.
We have incredible support, managers that actually care (and are useful), and dispatchers that truly keep you moving.
In our mind, we re in a business partnership with each of our Owner Operators.
For our partnership and our company to succeed, our Owner Operators need to succeed.
This means they need a team behind them.
A real team.
One that s useful.
One that always treats them with respect and professionalism.
One that s able to solve problems, quickly.
One that already has another load waiting to be picked up, as soon as they unload.
You know, the kind of team that will actually help the Owner Operator make more money and deal with less problems.
FREIGHT: Dry Van, Reefer, and Flatbed.
Our Dry Van and Reefer loads are no-touch freight.
If you don t have your own trailer, don t worry
– We have plenty of Power Only loads and options to rent or lease your own trailer.
NO CORPORATE CRAP: We can t stand the useless red tape and corporate stupidity that a lot of other trucking companies force their Owner Operators to deal with.
We don t get it.
So, instead, we prefer to keep it simple.
We expect our Owner Operators to work hard, be reliable, work well with their team, do a great job, and take great care of our customers.
In return, they get a great company to work for, they make great money, and they have a lot of fun along the way doing it.
WHO WE WANT: Here’s who we are looking for
– Solo Owner Operators Team Owner Operators 6 months of experience Lives anywhere in the US Clean driving record (minor infractions in the last 3 years aren t a big deal) TWIC card (not required, but a plus ) Reliable equipment Will represent our company well and take care of our customers Exceptions are always made for the right applicant If you re a hard-working, responsible, honest, and professional individual, chances are we d love to have you on our team CONTRACTS: We offer the following contracts periods
– 1 Week 3 Weeks 5 Weeks 8 Weeks Each contract can be renewed at any of the available contract terms.
Apply online below to join our team or call Jeremy at (855) 446-1457