MAPEI INC., a well known manufacturer of adhesives, grouts and chemical products for floor installation and construction is presently looking to fill the position of
Territory: Western Canada (Edmonton), B.C.
MAPEI is also a company committed to its customers and its employees, offers rewarding professional career with growth potential, benefits program and competitive salary. To learn more about MAPEI, please visit us at www.mapei.com.
Under the responsibility of the Director of Sales – Western Canada, the candidate is responsible for:
- The territory growth, sales budget and business management of a designated territory for Concrete Restoration Systems (CRS) business, consistent with corporation objectives through special presentations of current and new products on the market
- Representing the company with various potential customers (distributors, consulting engineers, industrials, architects, installers)
- Product training and demonstration
- Communications with clients regarding technical matters on products, complaint resolution and influencing buying decisions of customers
- Presentation of written reports to management on all activities of the territory and providing market intelligence
- Doing cold calls or market solicitation on a regular basis
- Providing company with feedback on field testing of new or prototype formulas
- Participating in the development of new products with the Product Managers
- 5 years of experience in installation and/or estimating/project management is a must.
- CRS knowledge and knowledge of our products
- High School degree with 5 years of experience in sales & customer service in a similar industry or College Degree with 3 years of experience in sales & customer service in a similar industry
- Can do product training at a professional level
- Mathematical aptitude
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook is a must
- Courtesy and discernment
- Capacity to work under pressure