Description Do you consider yourself a master mixologist when it comes to blending training, organizational change, and talent management?
Does the idea of being knee-deep in end-to-end leadership program management while strategically connecting to talent frameworks make you feel lit up or like you have butterflies in your stomach?
Fortinet is looking for a Talent Development Business Partner to be a part of enabling the success of our rapidly growing organization.
Whether your background is in talent management, change management, training, and/ or management consulting, we invite you to consider how you could shape and execute on leadership learning and development programs that grow our overall management learning and capability.
This role reports to the Talent and Organizational Development Manager and partners closely with the HR, Sales Readiness, and Training Operations teams.
Responsibilities: In this position, the Talent Development Business Partner will support the end-to-end planning and execution of complex HR and culture programs.
This Business Partner will:
• Support and manage the evolving programs, processes, and systems that bolster the Employee Experience, enable managerial excellence, and foster an increasing sense of inclusion and belonging
• Design, develop, deploy, and refine management development tools, training, and learning materials
• Facilitate Fortinet’s existing leadership programs, including intake, assessments, content delivery, coordination of program, internal communication, measurement of outcomes, and vendor management
• Support ongoing change management and communication plans to enable the adoption of leadership programs
• Act as a strategic thinking partner to continually refine our leadership learning programs based on research, applied experience, business priorities, and feedback from the business
• Act as a resource to business leaders and/or HR Business Partners in connecting performance objectives with relevant performance enablement solutions
• Research, identify, and communicate new learning solutions to address existing opportunities in the organization
• Ensure integration of leadership learning resources with our learning technologies and platforms
• Evolve coaching and mentoring practices across the organization, leveraging previous experience and best practice in the leadership, coaching, and performance enablement spaces
• Facilitate leadership meetings or team dynamics sessions, leveraging a toolkit of session content, tools, and activities for internal meetings or events
• Support the Talent & Organizational Development Manager with designing and implementing enterprise frameworks, models, and/or programs across a variety of delivery channels (e.g.
face-to-face, publications, e-learning).
• Support the Talent & Organizational Development Manager with facilitating and continually refining Fortinet’s talent review process with functionally and geographically diverse stakeholders Who We Are Looking for: We are seeking resourceful professionals who contribute to learning or organizational change.
You foster collaborative partnerships by the ways in which you seek to understand others, work together, and diagnose complex organizational variables, issues, and opportunities.
You have an ongoing sense of drive, informed urgency, and you are attentive to detail.
You enjoy implementing holistic solutions that meet and scale with the strategic needs of the organization.
We encourage every applicant who can excel in this role to apply.
We particularly encourage applicants who identify as Black, Indigenous, people of color, LGBTQ2IA, and those living with a visible or invisible disability to consider this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Qualifications that You May Rely on to be Successful:
• Excellent consultation and relationship management skills for leading multi-stakeholder projects
• HR and talent management experience
• Expertise in performance and management consulting, organizational development, learning and development, or leadership development
• Strong business acumen
• Program as well as project management skills
• Facilitation and training skills
• Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills for executive-level and global audiences
• Breadth of experience in adult learning, instructional design, content creation, and learning technologies
• Experience in collaborating with and gathering requirements from diverse business areas and stakeholders
• Capabilities supporting you to identify patterns and deploy scalable solutions within complexity
• Experience with providing business leaders with insights and recommendations that go beyond best practices
• Ability to quickly adapt activities and priorities to the business and HR leaders, particularly in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Certification to deliver or debrief leadership or talent assessments an asset (Hogan, EQ-i, EQ-i 360, MBTI, Gallup StrengthsFinder, DISC, etc.) GD LI-HD1