Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose.
While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!Allied Universal® is hiring a Security Systems Analyst.
The Security Systems Analyst supports the global Security Integrations footprint through communication with global stakeholders, security systems programming, service ticket management, database management, and security systems administration.RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support, evaluate, and continually improve digital tools within the Enterprise Security and Preparedness (ES&P) Organization to maintain alignment with strategic goals of the business, including new integrations and supporting existing integrations
– Enable the ES&P office to make informed business decisions by developing and Or automating reports, dashboards, metrics, and alerts through PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
– Provide global support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units to include Lenel OnGuard Access Control, Milestone XProtect VMS, Axis video hardware, visitor management, servers/workstations, and Commend Intercom software platforms on a global level
– Administrative Management and programming of Physical Security Systems (Onguard MilestoneIncident ManagementVisitor Management)
– Participate in creation of project plans and schedules to meet business requirements; identify, analyze, and select information technology and business practices to support strategic global business process/plans
– Modify security files and applications as able and necessary to provide specialized access, allow new software to be installed or integrated, or correct errors.
– Act as the department representative interacting with service/project integrators for integration of all access, CCTV, and alarm systems and provide testing support for global service providers
– Participate in project or service-related conference calls and meetings to align with project/service needs.
– Maintain up-to-date documentation of the department’s processes and procedures; maintain up-to-date documentation of for all access control, CCTV, and Security systems.
– Plan work priorities/schedules for others on project related workQUALIFICATIONS:
– Associate’s degree or technical certification in Computer Science, Information Systems or related study
– Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
– Minimum of one (1) year of experience with computer programming languages (Java, Python, C++, VB, C#)
– Minimum of one (1) year of experience utilizing complex queries to wrangle and analyze datasets using programs such as: SAS, SQL Server, Hana, DB2
– Experience building databases and data pipelines
– Understanding of Windows operating systems and overall IT network topology
– Ability to install security software to monitor system usage.
– Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast based environment with minimum direction
– Able to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
– Customer service skills by aiding customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner with cultural awareness and sensitivity
– Effective oral and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
– Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writingPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
– Experience working with Ignition
– Experience with any or all of the following preferred: Software House, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Brivo, Milestone, Exacq, Axis, Bosch, Commend, DMP, Open Options, Notifier, Fluidmesh, or ONSSI
– Ability to learn new concepts and programs quickly
– Experience building databases and data pipelines
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent certificationAllied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law.
For more information: www.Aus.ComIf you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department.
To find an office near you, please visit: www.Aus.Com/offices.