United Parcel Service Inc.
$30 / hour plus mileage reimbursement at 62.5 centsAs a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers.
From the driver’s seat of your own car, find out what you’ll become at UPS.About the role:
– Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
– Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
– Saturday and holiday work may be available/requiredAbout you:
– 21 years of age or older
– Valid driver’s license
– No at fault accidents within the last three years
– No moving violations within the last 12 months
– Proof of a registered vehicle for use
– Minimum state-required auto insurance
– Comply with company appearance guidelinesAn applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.About your vehicle:
– No other company logos or markings
– No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
– Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bedUPS is an equal opportunity employer.
UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by lawWe welcome those with experience in jobs such as Machine Operator, Purchasing Assistant, and Package Handler Warehouse and others in the Logistics to apply.