Interim HealthCare is currently seeking a compassionate per diem Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assist a pediatric client one-on-one in their Plaistow, NH home.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid Nursing License in the State of New Hampshire and possess a minimum of one year of working experience in the field.
Offering $27hour depending on a case-by-case basis.
Available hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30pm-8pm, Fridays 5pm-9am and Saturdays 9am-5pm.
You pick the hours that work for you with no commitment to holidays or weekends Offering a $10,000 Sign on Bonus in an addition to a temporary weekly tiered incentive program based on the number of hours worked each week 1-15 hours worked/week $200 stipend 15-24 hours worked/week $350 stipend 25-40 hours worked/week $500 stipend Benefits
· Locally Owned and Operated
· Competitive Salary and Benefits
· Paid Weekly
· Flexible Assignment to Meet Your Needs
· No Weekend or Holiday Requirement
· Employee Referral Program Job Requirements
· Valid Nursing License (LPN/RN) in the State of New Hampshire
· One year of pediatric working experience within the last five years preferred
· Home care experience preferred
· Current CPR Certification Required (We offer monthly renewal classes paid for by Interim HealthCare) Company Overview Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2022 Interim HealthCare Inc.