Wagner Regulatory is part of the SynTech Research Group, a leading global contract research organization. SynTech provides regulatory services in Europe, South America, Canada and the United States. We have an open position in our US team for an experienced regulatory specialist interested in working within a growing global enterprise.
This is a senior level position for agrochemical and biopesticide products that are regulated by the US EPA. Remote work is available for this position.
- The position requires a minimum 5 years of direct and continuous experience registering agrochem products with EPA. Experience with biopesticides a plus.
- The company provides an attractive six figure salary + bonus, commensurate with experience and education. Company benefits include attractive medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) plan with company matching, life & disability insurance, and generous vacation.
- A BS degree in chemistry or biological science is required. An advanced degree is preferred. A minimum of 5 years dedicated experience registering agrochemical products with US EPA under FIFRA. Additional experience working in agrochem R&D is a plus.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, coordinate and manage the development of field and lab registration data with clients and contract labs.
- Prepare and submit registration applications and petitions to US EPA for new formulated and technical products. Write technical rationales and reports to support applications. May also assist with applications and registrations for California DPR.
- Advise clients on data development costs, technical issues and timelines.
- Collaborate with technical experts in chemistry, toxicology, environmental science, pesticide residues, risk assessment and FIFRA attorneys, in the support of data development and product registrations.
- Work with EPA staff to resolve technical issues regarding data requirements and data interpretation as well as issues of administrative procedures for product registrations.
SynTech Research Group is a leading Contract Research Organization (CRO), providing a full range of contract efficacy, environmental, regulatory and market support services, to agrochemical, biostimulant, biocontrol, seeds and fertilizer customers worldwide.