Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to create and distribute the world’s content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every opportunity for training, growth, and developments. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS… JOIN US!
- Assist Press Operator to prepare, operate, and adjust the printing press to maintain required quality and quantity of production.
- Fill press supplies at end of shift.
- Obtain general understanding of printing process, printing machines, and press crew responsibilities.
- Maintain production, quality standards, and report as determined by company.
- Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
- Performs general housekeeping in working area.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by lead, supervisor and/or manager.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to maintain a working pace equal to the output of the press.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift up to 70 pounds and move 100 plus pounds.
- Understand basic math.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Team oriented approach
Base Schedule: Monday through Friday (Weekend overtime as scheduled)
- 3:00pm-11:00pm with overtime as scheduled for 2nd shift
- 11:00pm-7:00am with Overtime as scheduled for 3rd shift