Job ID: 601011BR
Date posted: Nov. 07, 2022
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.!
For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building, fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the skies. Are you ready to design what’s coming next? Be part of a highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems facing the aerospace industry. Our culture inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us at Lockheed Martin as an Electronics Engineer within the Space Protection Programs (SPP) line of business. In this role, you will:
• Be working on innovations in a variety of microcontroller based board designs.
• Develop and implement motor control designs for emerging technologies for space.
• Complete integration and test of EDU and flight designs and both the component and system level.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
• Organize the team to work block diagrams, parts selection, parts ordering, parts upscreening, schematics and layouts in support of manufacturing efforts for EDU, qualification and flight units.
• Work with systems engineering to understand and deliver part functionality.
• Work with program management to deliver hardware on time and on budget.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 9 – 15+ years of professional experience.
• Must have an active Top Secret clearance and willing to take a polygraph test, thus US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and/or troubleshooting.
• Must have an active Top Secret clearance, thus you are a US Citizen.
• Experience in design of radiation tolerant electronics products is a plus.
• Demonstrated useage of Zuken, Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tool.
• Has performed Worst Case Analysis (WCA) on at least one Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design.
• Successfully transitioned at least one CCA to layout.
• Knowledge of card test requirements and process.
• Demonstrated leadership, or willingness to lead.
• Ability to understand electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
• Previous or current Certified Product Engineer (CPE) or equivalent responsible product engineer experience.
• PSPICE, Saber, or other electronics simulation tool experience.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Technical experience in full life cycle development of hardware including design, integration, and test.
• Ability to produce and present informal status briefings to Program Management and Customer.
• Experienced with working in geographically diverse teams and interfacing with industry partners/subcontractors.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $102,400 – $170,600 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Electronics Engineering