Corporate Counsel (Remote Optional) – High Performing Asset Management Firm
This is a Full-Time
position in Boston, MA
posted November 25, 2022.
We have partnered with a highly reputable NY based Asset Management firm that is seeking an attorney with fund formation experience that can interact with multiple business units. This is a high-visibility role within the business as you will be frequently interacting with senior business partners on important transactions.
- Develop and maintain of private funds throughout their lifecycle
- Provide legal expertise on the end-to-end cycle of transactions in a cost-effective matter
- Negotiate and draft fund formation documents (ex: IMAs, side letters, placement agreements, etc.)
- JD and 5+ years of experience with fund formation
- Experience counseling on transactional and/or securities law a plus
- Well-versed in the Advisers and Company Act of 1940
- Law Firm experience preferred