- Defines and deliver through the year the Maintenance Expense Budget in terms of the Maintenance Master Schedule. A total expense from 2 to 12 USD Million.
- Defines the right stock of spare parts in the plant to guarantee a proper preventive program and quick response in case of failures. The value of the storeroom is within 1.6 and 9 million US dollars.
- Prioritize Maintenance activities based on Risk assessments and budget constraints
- Guarantees there is a calendar of interventions which is accepted by all Operations Managers
- Ensure the operations areas or functions that they serve receive the prompt, efficient and quality service from the maintenance function they need in order to operate at a high level of efficiency.
- Ensure the maintenance function is given the opportunity to provide operations with the service it requires.
- Accurately define and estimate work requests.
- Properly prepare and distribute meaningful control reports.
- Measures PM Compliance
- Manages the work order backlog
- Define annual budget for maintenance based on all job plans
- Supervise tool crib crew.
- Ensure Master Routines are aligned to Clarios Global Standards per technology when available.
- Introduces Master Routines into CMMS to elaborate Job plans including lists of activities and list of parts, ensures all job plans to be active.
- Converts the Maintenance Master Schedule into Monthly outlooks for operations and Production Control to agree into the Month&accute;s interventions scheme. Apply risk assessment to balance Maintenance execution and Budget.
- Measures PM Compliance, reporting to Plant management.
- Ensure all PM (Preventive Maintenance) and AM (Autonomous Maintenance) procedures are synchronized to Maintenance Master Schedules and Job Instructions when improvements are requested.
- Balance work and available resources using different methods (Gantt Charts on MS Project, Excel or other visual aids)
- Builds Equipment Maintenance Records, supports EMM projects with the EMR Analysis
- Ensure Work Order Maturity
- Report all Maintenance KPIs
- Coordinates planned material requirements for the tool crib
Requirements and Selection Criteria
- Mechanical/electrical background necessary and tech school background desired.
- Should have good oral/written communication skills and possess tact.
- Good administrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient on Popular CMMS solutions like Maximo 7.6, SAP Maintenance & Prisma
- Have good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand what constitutes good instructions
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Sketching ability
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to keep multiple jobs in controlled motion-simultaneously.
- Ability to bring about order from chaos.
- Orientation and commitment to customer service.
- Style and capability commanding respect within both maintenance and operating organizations.
Who we are
Clarios is the global leader in advanced, low-voltage battery technologies for mobility.We power progress through ever-smarter solutions for virtually every kind of vehicle.With 16,000 employees in over 140 countries, we bring deep expertise to our Aftermarket and OEM partners, and reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives.We answer to the planet with a rigorous ESG focus- advancing best-in-class sustainability practicesand advocating for them across our industry. We recover, recycle and reuse up to 99% of our battery materials. Clarios is a Brookfield portfolio company.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected]