- Manages the current Patient Solutions Salesforce application, supporting internal operations users, including Product Owners and Program Managers.
- Works with Product Owners to understand client needs.
- Architects, designs & builds out solutions to fulfill business needs.
- Serves as a Salesforce evangelist within the company; suggest how the current application can be enhanced to improve business processes.
- Improves the existing application to meet Salesforce design standards.
- Builds out new applications to support our existing and potential new clients.
- Works with developers to integrate Salesforce data into other internal systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years hands-on development experience with Salesforce, building applications using the full set of Salesforce customizations & automation features
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, as well as hand-coding APEX & Visualforce pages/controllers
- Familiarity with Salesforce data security & deployment of change sets
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex logic problems
- Experience with Salesforce Communities preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration APIs preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices for design & coding to manage and build out the current Salesforce instance. You will be supporting internal business processes as well as build entire new applications to support the businesses.
- Must be ambitious self-starters that will help define and guide the company’s technological vision.
- Must be as comfortable talking with end users and understanding their challenges as design and implementing a solution with Apex and Visualforce.
- Knowledge on Platform Events preferred
- Knowledge on C#.NET (minimum 3 years of experience) and/or on .NET Standard/.NET Core
- Desired knowledge on Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps preferred
- Knowledge on SFDX preferred
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, Agile team environment
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire
In the spirit of transparency, a reasonable base salary for this full-time position is 103,000 to 115000, excluding fringe benefits and potential bonuses. Within the range, individual pay will be determined by work location, experience, relevant education/training and other job related factors. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.