Are you looking for new challenges? Do you unconditionally love Microsoft? Networking has no secret for you and you have a facility to communicate with customers. Here is a great opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Our client, an IT solutions specialist located in Laval, is looking for a Network Operations Center Analyst who can be proactive and take initiative.
- Perform full implementation of the managed services portfolio using the N-Central remote monitoring and management system.
- Perform reporting and maintenance for customers and document it.
- Perform Level 2 support on servers and network printers.
- Perform Level 3 response and analysis of network infrastructure, entry-level SAN/NAS, data backup, recovery and email incidents.
- Run script functions in Microsoft Active Directory (login scripts, GPO settings).
- Work with the vCIO in planning IT projects
- Oversee service incidents and on-site interventions.
- Keep up to date on new technologies.
- Perform any other related duties.
Benefits of this position?
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Training, coaching and mentoring.
- Challenging work.
- Career development with the possibility of advancement within the company.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience administering and troubleshooting PC and print environments, including network connectivity as well as Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Windows and Exchange Server environments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, 365, web servers, Adobe PDF Reader and Writer, anti-virus software; Bit Defender, MacAfee, Symantec, Sentinel One.
- Knowledge of remote management tools.
- Experience with Active Directory fundamentals.
- Implementation and support of LAN, WAN, wireless network and data backup.
- Knowledge of firewall concepts and functionality, switch configurations and networking methodologies, NAS/SAN devices and overall functionality.
- Advanced French and English – written and spoken.
- Ability to communication with customers.
- Strong service provision and relationship management skills.
- Punctual and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
Interested in this position? Please send your application to Marie-Joëlle Côté-Paquet by email at [email protected]
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!