Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners, and developers. Experience with a microservice architecture and platform-based development.
- .NET Experience.
- .NET Core Experience.
- ASP.NET Experience.
- Software Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- C# Experience.
- Experience as a technical or team lead or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of unit testing, user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and object oriented software design.
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire
In the spirit of transparency, a reasonable base salary for this full-time position is 103,000 to 115000, excluding fringe benefits and potential bonuses. Within the range, individual pay will be determined by work location, experience, relevant education/training and other job related factors. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.