· CVOR RN
· ASAP assignment start
· 13 week assignment with high likelihood to extend if desired
· Strong CVOR scrub and circulate experience
· Delaware Schedule
· 3 12s or 4 10s or 5 8’s
· 8 Hours shifts are 0630-1500 Monday – Friday
· 10 hour shifts are 0630-1700; Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are busiest days, so likely to have Wednesday or Thursday as a scheduled day off
· 12 hour shifts are 0630-1900; Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are our busiest days, so likely to have Wednesday and Thursday as scheduled days off
· Call: 6-8 days of call including a Friday-Monday weekend of call per 4 week schedule period Qualifications
· 3 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery OR equivalent case volume
· Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
· Ideally able to scrub and circulate Who is CT Assist?
· Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
· Competitive compensation and benefits packages
· A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
· Certified by The Joint Commission
· We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement Full Time Benefits
· $6200 / week based on related experience/case volume
· Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Newark, DE 19726