(RN) Registered Nurse
- Sign On Bonus $15,000 for Full Time
- Shift Differential
- Part Time Options Avaialble
- Daily Pay Options
Complete Care at La Plata is a pillar in the community of La Plata, MD. We approach every day with one goal: To improve the lives we touch through high-quality healthcare and extraordinary compassion.
Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- We are committed to your growth and success.
- Come join employees who have become family!
- Work today, get paid today! Complete Care has partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Full-Time (RN) Registered Nurse
- Directly supervise the nursing staff on assigned shift by monitoring the distribution of medications, blood draws, and other elements of patient care.
- Conduct nursing rounds on all each unit multiple times throughout the shift.
- Provide education, as needed, to staff, residents and resident family members.
- Ensure staff are performing all duties in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant Director of Nursing, Director of Nursing or Administrator.
- Prior experience managing staff is preferred.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous long term care experience is preferred but not required
- Must have an Active (RN) Registered Nurse
HIRING: Full-Time (RN) Registered Nurse
Complete Care at La Plata is an equal opportunity employer.