Registered Nurse (RN)
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today.
Shift details: All shifts available, 8 hour
Pay: Up to $42.62 per hour.
The Citadel at Myers Park is a member of the Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best “you” to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
The Citadel at Myers Park is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs).
Working at The Citadel at Myers Park you will enjoy:
- Shift Flexibility
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and administer (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educate patients on surgical procedures
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Initiate corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
- Provide bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Change dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Participate in discharge planning.
- Record all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- First aid and CPR certification
- Current RN license in NC
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.