· Position type – CT Surgery Full Scope (OR & CVICU/Floor) or CVICU /Floor only Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
· 13-week initial assignment with extension
· 12-hour rotating shifts (day, night, weekend), 6am-6:30pm/6pm-6:30am, shared call
· California Qualifications
· Must have 5 or more years of CT Surgery and critical care experience in Cardiac ICU as an APP
· Supporting all CVT patients
· Must have EVH experience Who is CT Assist?
· Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
· Competitive compensation and benefits packages
· A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
· Certified by The Joint Commission
· We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement Full Time Benefits
· $95 – $125 / hour based on assignment type and related experience/case volume
· Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
Advanced Practice Provider, APP, Cardiovascular Surgery, CVT Surgery, CTICU, EVH, First AssistPandoLogic.
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner (NP), Location: San Francisco, CA 94151