North American REIT
Our client, one of the largest commercial REITS in Canada. The company’s national portfolio consists of industrial, retail and office properties in both Canada and the USA.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator is responsible for assisting the Property Management team in the day-to-day running of the properties by providing proactive and efficient administrative assistance. You will provide best-in-class service for our tenants in a mixed commercial portfolio of properties in Winnipeg.
WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Requesting and entering insurance information from tenants and vendors
- Processing payables
- Dealing with tenant inquiries and relations
- Handling construction supervision invoicing
- Managing monthly EFTs
- Assisting with construction projects and Landlord Work Projects
- Tracking and entering hydrometer readings
- Preparing and sending out tenant chargebacks
- Assisting with environmental initiatives as required
- Monitoring tenant arrears
- Preparing and depositing monthly bank deposits
- Assisting with the budget process by setting-up tables and charges
- Handling and maintaining filing system for building, tenant, operations, and general correspondence files in a professional manner
- Assisting the Property Manager with contract renewals as required.
- Draft correspondence to vendors and customers on behalf of the appropriate Property Manager. Processing customer requests for card access and program building access as well as conducting access card audits.
- Assist in scheduling tenant and vendor meetings.
- Input invoices and provide invoicing information to the accounting department in a timely manner.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and courier packages as well as coordinate outgoing packages/mail.
- Track and order office supplies, business cards, and kitchen supplies, as needed.
- High school diploma required, but post-secondary education preferred
- 2+ years experience as an administrator and/or property administrator; preferably in a commercial real estate company
- RPA designation is considered an asset
- Experience in accounts payable/receivable an asset
- Experience with industry software (i.e., Yardi) preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in written format
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to understand basic leases
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit please submit your resume below. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
Toronto: 416.900.3435 Calgary: 403.910.9222 Edmonton: 587.333.7929 Kelowna: 250.448.8880 Montreal: 438.448.4300 Mississauga: 905.919.3688 Ottawa: 613.783.1441 Vancouver: 778.807.9777 Victoria: 250.294.8095 Winnipeg: 204.285.3905
USA Toll-Free: 1855.900.3435 USA – Dallas 469.498.2002