Manufacturing Process Designer
Solar Innovations® Architectural Glazing Systems
This is a Full-Time
position in Pine Grove, PA
posted January 24, 2023.
About The Job
Support continuous improvement and safety, as it relates to process improvement. Identify, define, and implement opportunities for improvement through standardization and process improvement.
- Develop standard work instructions for assigned processes
- Develop and facilitate data-driven process improvement projects focused on OEE and safety
- Develop production process improvements designed to meet sales and budgeted targets
- Ensure successful evaluation, development, and launch of new materials, processes, and products
- 4-year engineering degree – manufacturing engineering, process. Theory and engineering methods
- 4 or more years of demonstrated engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated experience managing and facilitating projects
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Strong ability to drive change thru continuous improvements
- Product Design / Launch experience preferred – engineering tools
- Degree in applied sciences and/or proven experience in a related role
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.