Our client works to streamline IT Support and provides managed solutions with a strategic consulting and global leadership management approach. Their solutions are designed exclusively for emerging pharma and biotech organizations.
Our industry-leading solutions free clients from the demands of internal IT and allow them to rapidly advance their mission. Led by a leadership team that has been together for over 10 years, you will join a proven team, culture, and strategy to drive innovation within the IT outsourcing industry while developing your skillset with the opportunities for internal growth.
- Ticket and Escalation handling, monitoring, and reporting:
- Serve as escalation point for Level 1 and Level 2 resources for depot process related issues
- Monitor SSIT US Depot ticket queue to ensure builds are assigned evenly across the team and staggered to ensure future shipments are processed along with urgent shipments to avoid high volume “new hire” or “project” shipment days.
- Monitor SSIT US Depot ticket queue to ensure tickets are being actively managed and updated to ensure SLA attainment and customer satisfaction.
- Manage tickets that come in with ample lead time to ensure they ship with the lowest-cost shipping option possible (to encourage future tickets continue to arrive with ample lead time).
- Coordinate with Depot SMEs to understand upcoming volume and/or large projects to ensure appropriate staffing is in place to accommodate.
- Coordinate with Depot SMEs to ensure technicians are adequately cross trained to prevent gaps in coverage.
- Coordinate with Depot SMEs to identify process changes that may affect build levels of effort.
- Collaborate with Depot QA Engineers to ensure Quality Control protocols are being adhered to.
- Create and maintain universal depot documentation including processes and procedures, training materials, and administrative documentation.
- Consult with L1 and L2 technicians to identify process enhancements and efficiencies that can be internally implemented as potential process improvements.
- Identify and address issues, process gaps, and/or build inconsistencies in a timely manner to ensure depot process excellence.
- Train depot technicians on universal depot processes.
- Identify repetitive quality failures and diagnose whether the issue is technician related or build related. Update depot documentation where necessary and remediate technicians to ensure quality control standards are continually met.
- Create and maintain universal depot documentation repository content.
- Conduct Daily Depot Queue Review to assign out new tickets and identify any issues with current tickets.
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reports. Analyze run rate and ticket data to identify trends.
- Monitor Pending Returns for aging tickets.
- Provide root cause analysis and remediation recommendations
- Make recommendations where possible to resolve issues.
- Maintain awareness of upcoming or potential high-volume occurrences (such as large new hire waves or field force reductions), inclement weather, and scheduled events that may impact depot volume, service levels, and potential carrier shipping delays.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a Hardware Depot, pervious manager experience required
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical proficiency with common hardware, software, and technologies: Windows, Office, iOS, laptops, tablets, Mobile Device Management (MDM), VPN, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Knowledge of Best Documentation Practices
- Understanding of MSP metrics and KPIs
Experience with ticketing applications