Reports to : Store Manager
Status : Permanent, Full-time (approximately 30 to 35 hours per week)
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday.
A Store Supervisor assists in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage staff and ensure that Bulk Barn standards are upheld
• Coach and motivate staff to perform their duties to the best of their abilities
• Delegate tasks amongst employees
• Follow-up with employees to ensure the tasks are being executed correctly and in a timely manner
• Lead and assist workers in performing their day-to-day tasks
• Assist customers in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
• Restock store shelves
• Ensure the store is kept clean at all times
• Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience and working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience and working knowledge of POS system and debit/interact terminals
• Proven leadership abilities
• Positive attitude and a pleasant disposition
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism
• Experience in a retail grocery/food environment is an asset
• Superior time-management skills
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements, are able to work a flexible schedule and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Accommodation is available, if requested.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more as required by the business.
Must be able to lead, motivate and engage staff with professionalism.