The Stewart Companies is a York, PA based, family-owned and operated group of companies serving the construction, materials, real estate, and automotive industries.
The Help Desk Support Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with and support our internal customers and their various systems. Duties include working within the IT team to provide technical support, receive, document, and coordinate service support requests and maintain and update ticket notes ensuring the highest level of communication and customer service.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems encountered with computer hardware, network, ISP, software, and peripherals. Typical support requests include (but not limited to): Password lockouts, Printer setup and troubleshooting, Network access requests, Active Directory user management, Remote access, Phone setup and troubleshooting, Email troubleshooting
- PC and peripheral installation.
- Accurately document service requests.
- Coordinate support with external vendors per policies and procedures.
- Prioritize tickets based on priority ranking and SLA.
- Coordinate with IT Operations for appropriate support and escalations.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles.
- Image laptops and desktops for new users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC and MAC related issues.
- Participate in large-scale projects (re: laptop and desktop refresh/upgrade).
- Provide rotational on-call support during non-business hours including weekends and holidays.
- Travel locally to various Stewart Companies locations as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Post-secondary degree preferred.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Microsoft Windows Domain-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of existing network programs and capabilities.
- Excellent workstation and network troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Requires demonstrated skill with prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Perform all work in accordance with TSC Safety policies.
- The work is performed in an office environment with minimal noise, depending upon the operation of various office equipment; this will include phones, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Capable of operating various types of office equipment including but not limited to computers, copiers, and scanners.
- Physical demands include but are not limited to walking, sitting, bending, stooping, and lifting – 25 pounds minimum.
The Stewart Companies offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes: Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance products, Employee Assistance Plan, and paid vacation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.