Are you an experienced roofing foreman with hands on leadership skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client in the roofing industry is a dynamic leader that prides themselves on safety, quality and customer satisfaction. In the past decade, they have grown from a small residential roofing business into a fully integrated building contractor. We’re currently seeking an experienced Roofing Foreman, to join their growing team in Calgary. Projects vary from high end residential to large commercial projects. Main roof systems include SBS, TPO, PVC, and EPDM.
Your main tasks:
- Presenting safety briefings and completing job site inspections.
- Enforcing health and safely rules at all times.
- Lead, train and manage employees under supervision.
- Assisting of old roofing material.
- Preparing the roof deck for new installation.
- Full inspection of quality control.
- Full preparing for any inspections and installations.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, we want to meet you!
Benefits of the position?
- Extended medical benefits including vision, disability insurance, and a mental health program to keep your mind and body in good health.
- Paid vacation.
- Yearly bonus.
- Training and Certification (Tickets, Skills, Apprenticeship, etc).
- Room for growth.
- Journeyman Red Seal Preferred.
- Experience in Applicable Trade.
- Basic Hand Tools (Hammer, Tape Measure, Hook Blade, Olfa Knife, Tool Pouch Chalk Line).
- Good leadership and ability to lead a crew of 8 to 12 people.
- Ability to conduct various meetings with the crew.
- Roofing Certificates (Soprema ticket, Sarnafil ticket, Carlisle ticket, Firestone ticket, IKO ticket).
- Own Tools (Torch, Trowel, Cane).
- Safety Tickets (Fall Arrest, WHIMIS, CSTS, Torch Safety, Ariel Platform, Forklift, Zoom Boom, First Aid, ETC.).
- Valid Driver’s License.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You’re successful in time management and hands on.
- Leading by example means you demonstrate organization and impeccable customer service.
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives.
Interested in this position? Send your resume to Justin Pilgrim by email at [email protected]
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out all our other job offers on www.bedardresources.com. Come back to see us often, new positions are added every day!