Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
– Forklift Operators We are paying $19.40 an hour with a ton of opportunity for growth and advancement.
– Monday, Thurs, Friday and Sunday Incentives:
– Paying $19.40 an hour, weekly paydays.
– Great growing company with benefits kicking in day one
– Refer your friends and receive a $1,200 Referral Bonus
– Promote from within and offer skilled based wage increases It’s no Yolk, We are an egg-cellent company to work for Benefits: Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan) Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage) Vision (basic and premier coverage) Prescription drug coverage 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately) New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details) Short-term and long-term disability (covered by company at 60%) Life insurance for employee covered by company, but can include spouse and children at an affordable rate Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts Tuition Reimbursement after 3 months of service with Pactiv Livongo diabetes program Corporate discounts Job Description: Consistently loads bundles of shrink wrapped egg cartons onto dry vans by bending over and lifting up to 40 lbs.
consistently Scraps waste as needed and handles general upkeep of work area Utilizes the forklift for approximently 40% of the day or less depending on department needs Transfers inventory within the warehouse and onto trailer either by hand or forklift Sorts and restocks pallets as needed Safely operates equipment and follows all safety procedues in place Must be able to wear and follow PPE guidelines Qualifications: Desire or ability to operate forklifts for 40% of the shift (training available) Successful completion of jobs on time Demonstrates self decipline, compliance with standards of conduct similar to industrial rules Great attendance is essential as we have a points system Ability to bend, lift, and move products over head through the day weighing up to 40 lbs.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
(NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets.
It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors.
To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Moorhead is located 233 miles northwest of Minneapolis, MN, and is right across the state line from Fargo, ND.
The city of Moorhead is the county seat of Clay County and the largest city in northwest Minnesota.
The population in 2018 was around 42,000 people.
The plant was built in 1993 and has been owned by Pactiv since 1999.
In 2017, the Moorhead Pactiv plant received the Pactiv Environmental Facility of the Year award.
The plant is a 24/7 operation with about 175 employees.
The building is approximately 150,000 square feet and produces molded fiber products.
These products include egg cartons which are made from recycled materials and molded fiber hinged lid containers and plates made from virgin fiber.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelpPactiv.com .
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
IND1P CB1 ZRH Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace.
Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies.