Building and Construction Project Manager
1st Fruits Consulting, Inc.
**Must live in Central Florida.
**Travel throughout Florida as needed, about 25%.
Do you LOVE solving construction problems?
Are your projects typically on-time and on-budget?
Do you work well leading technical and non-technical people to achieve common goals?
As a leader in providing top-tier commercial playgrounds and other outdoor building products, this Project Management Leadership position might be for you:
- Review, approve, and manage all commercial building projects brought in by the sales team.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and both internal and external team members.
- Support the sales team by assisting with presentations, project panning, scope, and expectations for all company projects.
- Oversee and manage the operations team to execute all construction projects.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and Operations to insure successful on-time and on-budget completion of projects and should expect:
- To work from the Longwood, FL office on a daily basis.
- Travel throughout the State of Florida to job sites and customer locations.
- Review and analyze proposed projects, budgets, product installations, timelines, and prepare to mitigate risks.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and external service providers.
- Provide insights and expertise to leadership for the long term development of company opportunities.
As your knowledge and experience grows with this company, so will your leadership and compensation. This is a full time role with a performance incentive package to reward your success.
- 3+ years of commercial construction project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field or 5+ years of hands on experience in construction management.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Successful background in job bidding and construction project estimation.
- Background in mitigating risk and solving construction problems.
- Computer literate with the ability to leverage technology in the workplace.
Submit your resume for consideration today. Local candidates will be given first priority.